Typical projects and activities
- Acting as attendant in Bideford signalbox and the Interpretation Centre;
- Maintenance of loco's diesel engine;
- Maintaining loco's bodywork;
- Painting loco;
- Woodworking on brake van and green van;
- Painting coach, brake van and green van;
- Installing and maintaining signalling equipment;
- Keeping site tidy;
- Weeding track;
- Tending station garden;
- Keeping signal box and green van presentable;
- Track maintenance;
- Cutting back brambles around skip wagons;
- Opening Instow signalbox.
Training given for all of these activities.